LLT 841 Spring 2011

Welcome to LLT 841 section 001 in Spring 2011 at Michigan State University!

This blog is our platform to reflect and share ideas.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Twitter

I learned a lot about what was going on at the conference from Solene and Nobi.  By reading their tweets I also learned more about what was going on in addition to the conference, which was nice, because I do not think I would have ever learned the same information any other way.  Twitter, is a very nice way to chat.  Some people are a bit egocentric about what they write, but other than that, I enjoy it.  Twitter can be used in the classroom much like a chat room.  The good thing about it is that it goes a bit slower so more people could use it without getting too confused.

2 comments:

Senta said...

Yeap, and less pressure to answer everyone.

Solène said...

i actually feel overwhelmed by the amount of tweets which were sent in class last Friday. I looked away from the screen for a few minutes and then i already had 25 new tweets to catch up with.

Post a Comment